1. OCGS annual dues (individual households) will remain at $25 for 2023. Dues is payable to OCGS and can be mailed to our treasurer as detailed in #2 below or paid by Zelle.
To pay by Zelle:
a) Add Recipient: #4102150378. Use ID “OCGS.”
This will confirm as “Old Court-Greenspring Impr.Assn.”
b) “Send” dues amount: $25 / household
c) Please put your address in the “Message” section so we can identify you
as having paid your 2023 dues.
d) Bank of America or your Zelle account should confirm your payment by email or text.
e) Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> with any questions about this procedure.
2. OCGS annual dues (individual households) are $50* payable to OCGS and mailed to our treasurer:
OCGS, c/o Joanne Warres, 2910 Old Court Rd, Baltimore, Md 21208
*The May 2022 Annual Meeting halved dues temporarily so for the moment dues are $25 annually per household until further notice.*
3. OCGS is one of the 15 Association members of the Pikesville-Greenspring Community Coalition, Inc.
PGCC URL: http://www.pgccinc.org/
4. Because we had only very minor expenses in 2008, and most were covered by bank interest, it was decided that it was appropriate to skip dues for 2008 so no request for dues was made to our residents for this one year.
5. To hold down expenses and also to reduce labor, it was decided in 2009 to post our newsletter on our website only, and to send a postcard to each OCGS household with information about our website. If members download the newsletter, pay 2009 dues, submit email addresses, we will continue this procedure. If, on the other hand, we do not receive dues or email data, then we will revert to hardcopy newsletters and dues requests. Of course, households without internet access can request a hard copy and that will be indicated on the postcard mailing made in late 2008.
6. Because we had only very minor expenses in 2010, and most were covered by bank interest, it was decided that it was appropriate to skip dues for 2010 so no dues bills were sent to our residents for this one year.
7. As of 2011, newsletters are again being mailed out through the USPS. These are also posted to our website as the above experiment did not work. Annual dues of $50 per year, per household, have been reinstated as well.